Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Legacy Lives On

Hello fellow readers,
This will be my final post for I feel I am too weak to do anymore. I have grown old and need rest. My days as an inventor are over but that does not mean that what I have done will disappear. I know for a fact that my lightbulb will change lives and improve the quality of life for society as it has for me. I hope that all my work will prove to create a positive change for the world and push young people to pursue their dreams and get the most out of their lives. Through my hard work and dedication to my research and inventing, I’ve learned that money and fame is not important. Rather, the legacy you leave behind is what will allow your name to live on after your death. Whether or not that proves true for me, I am certain that my work has made an impact on society, and that is all that matters to me. I currently reside in Warlingham, England and plan on staying here. I’d like to thank Thomas Edison for being a great partner and wish the best for him, as well as any of my other great friends. Thanks to all of you.

Sir Joseph Wilson Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment